The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thank You God!

I am so relieved that my colonoscopy is over and the report was good.  I think this is the first time in 20 years I have gotten a totally good report from my gastroenterologist.  Only 1 polyp which looked benign, less diverticuli than usual and the resection has healed so well he said he probably wouldn't have noticed it if he wasn't looking for it.  Last time it was red and inflamed.  So he told me to go and have a very healthy new year!  I can't tell you what a relief that was.  Believe me, colon cancer is not something you want to deal with.  So good news only 3 days into the new year!  Thank you God for your blessings and thanks to my family and friends for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment