The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Silver Lining Behind the Clouds

I guess it's true what they say about a silver lining behind every cloud.  My doctor's office has been bugging me for a few months now to have a procedure that I dread so bad.  I have put it off twice but the last time they called they let me know he was very serious about this so I let them schedule it.  I hate doing this and even worse, in my opinion, is having to spend money on it!  Friday my insurance company called to tell me that since this is a cancer screening my anesthesiology would be covered at 100% instead of me having to pay the usual copay/deductible.  So I am looking at that as the silver lining behind this cloud over the first week of the new year!  I hate starting a new year with anything medical!

No comments:

Post a Comment