The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015 Was a Strange Day in Grapevine, Texas

Today was a strange day for us in Grapevine. Our average high temperature for Feb. 27 is 63 degrees. Our high yesterday was 30 degrees. We had 2-inches of snow officially at DFW. That broke the record set in 1934 when they had .5 inches! Where is all that global warming they keep talking about?

I must say many of these Texans seemed really excited to see snow, not me. I have seen enough snow in my lifetime to satisfy me. I am a native Hoosier and lived one winter in New York so let me assure you that 2-inches of snow is nothing to get excited about! Dustin loved it though and had to get out in it then make snow ice cream. Me, I am ready for Spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment