The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another Silver Lining

Even though 2013 is not off to a good start for me, I do have another silver lining behind the clouds.  The Surgi-Center told me today that my procedure is covered 100%.  I guess you really can find something good in everything.  My copay was supposed to be $150.00 but since this is a cancer screening, 100% coverage.  So I will start the new year being thankful for the little things/blessings in my life!

Another blessing - Christy's restaurant was robbed again last night - now that is not a blessing.  But this is the third time and thank God she wasn't there any of those times.  Don't know too many details on this one yet, she's been busy and I haven't bugged her today.  She did say the police told her they are still having a string of robberies on that commercial stretch of road.  Unbelievable!  Her company installed new security cameras last month and they did say they got pictures of the robbers this time.  Please continue to pray for her safety.  This mother doesn't like armed robbies at her daughter's place of business!

No comments:

Post a Comment