The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Samantha and Church

I am so proud of Samantha who is 8-years-old.  Tomorrow our church is starting on a 21-day fast and 40 days of studying The Word.  Below I have copied a post our pastor put on the church facebook page today and my response to him about Samantha.  She is so sweet and sincere in her Christian walk.

Praying for each and everyone of you! So excited for what God is going to do in 2013, our corporate fast and 40 days in the Word! It all starts tomorrow!!!
Like · · · 7 minutes ago near Hurst
 
  • Linda Sowders Wilson Chad & Mary are out of town and Samantha is here with us. Last night I told her I bought her some turkey for sandwiches. She said, "Good, but I have to eat it tomorrow. I'm going to do the fast." She also brought her devotional she got for Christmas and her Bible so we could do her devotionals because we are supposed to be studying The Word. She has 2 Bibles here but she insisted on bringing the one she had been using at home. I think you've been getting across to her!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment