The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Four Of My Favorite Girls

I have 8 favorite girls who call me Grandma Linda.  This is a picture of 4 of them.  Sarah posted these pictures last night and I took them from her facebook page.  What memories!  These girls are all teenagers now with Sarah and Lauren being high school seniors.  I look at these darling pictures and wonder where did the time go!  Sarah will graduate from Southlake Carroll High School this year and be off to the University of Oklahoma where she got a track scholarship.  Lauren will graduate from Grapevine High School and be off to Baylor University on scholarship.  So proud of all four of these girls.  Thank you God for sending these precious girls into my life!

 Obviously one one of their many water loving vacations.  This may have been their whale-watching vacation since they are all dressed in their warm clothes.  Sarah, Lauren, Hannah, and Lindsay.

At Grapevine Lake on a hot Texas day.  Hannah & Sarah Cory, Lauren & Lindsay Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment