The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Friday, December 7, 2012

Missed the Christmas Parade!

I am so upset I had to miss last night's Christmas Parade down Grapevine's Main Street.  The weather was beautiful and I was at home dealing with a messed up body.  I hate auto-immune diseases!  I heard on the news that last year the parade drew 25,000 people and it looked like this year would break that record.  Our Christmas parade and downtown celebrations has caused the Texas Legislature to name Grapevine the Official Christmas Capitol of Texas. 

I know that with the health problems I have, I should just be happy to be alive and doing well.  So I am, however, I reserve the right to be irritated at times!  Last night was one of those times!  Okay, I am done now and will be happy and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment