The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Saturday, December 29, 2012

LOVE THE SNOW

I love seeing all the snow pictures my Indiana family and friends have posted.  I don't think there is anything any prettier than a fresh snow on the trees.  But I am so thankful I am enjoying the snow from my computer screen and not in person.  I have been away too long to go back to cold snowy winters.  Having lived much of my life in Indiana and one winter in NYC, I think I'll stay put where I am.  That said, I love the pictures.  These pictures of Spring Mill State Park have brought back lots of happy memories.  Sowders family picnics and birthday celebrations when I was a kid.  Grandpa Sowders loved that place!  School trips with my Needmore buddies, Junior Prom at the inn, etc.  After we moved back to Indiana after our Air Force years, I enjoyed taking my children there.  Cindy even asked to have one of her birthday parties there.  So thanks, Hoosier family and friends for sharing your pictures with me.  I have friends here who are fascinated by them which is why I have shared so many of them.  Just know that I love you all but I think I'll stay put and see the snow through your pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment