The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lots of Family Birthdays in March

Maybe it's because I'm getting older but to me it seems like this year has been flying by and we are already to March! I say that with an apology to my Hoosier family and friends who no doubt feel like January and February went on forever since you have been having such bad weather. March is a busy birthday month for the Wilson family. Our son-in-law Rodney Hart, granddaughter Isabell, and Chad all have birthdays this month. Both my late grandmothers had March birthdays and I always think of them often during March. My aunt Sue and my cousin Beverly also celebrate birthdays in March. I'm sure I must be leaving someone out and if so, I apologize.

Rodney has the first birthday this month so I will start the birthday pictures with him (I know he will be thrilled). This is one of the earliest pictures I have of him. This was taken on Cindy's birthday in 1991 when they were dating. I wish I could remember what was in that present that caused such a reaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment