The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Already!

I can't believe it is already November.  And along with November comes another startling statistic for us.  Our oldest grandchild will be 20-years-old two weeks from today.  How can it be that we have a grandchild who isn't even a teenager anymore?  It will take me the entire two weeks to adjust to that thought!

 
Back in the day!  Myself and Dustin in the Smokey Mountains July 2001.  That was a great trip with Cindy and family, Christy, Dustin, and myself.  I loved taking pictures of my grandchildren in some of the same spots I had pictures of me as a child and had taken pictures of my children when they were young.  Time sure flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment