The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Monday, July 29, 2013

Cindy, Lauren, and Lindsay White Water Rafting

This is a picture of Cindy and her girls white water rafting on their recent road trip.  As most of you know I hate the water.  After all I am the one who spent 10 days in Hawaii and refused to even dip my toe in the ocean so you can just imagine my feelings about white water rafting!  However, they had a great time and I love this picture (just glad I wasn't there to see this in person)!  I am so glad I made a wise decision when Cindy was a little girl and made her take swim lessons.  I drug her to the pool kicking and screaming, literally.  Then I sat in the car and cried because I was making my baby do something I would never do myself.  She is a water dog and had her Red Cross Life Saver License while she was still in high school.  So yes, there is one thing I did right as a mother!


No comments:

Post a Comment