The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Sunday, July 14, 2013

1208 Walnut St, Clovis, NM

Since Cindy is celebrating her birthday this month and she posted a picture of New Mexico as she drove through there today with her girls on their road trip, I thought I would pull out this old picture of her first home.  This is where we lived when she was born.  It was a nice little house across from a large field and a nice city park.  I loved it there.  We left there when she was 8 weeks old so she always wanted me to go back to Clovis with her and show her around.  In 1998 Cindy, Lauren, and I went.  Lauren cried when she saw this house, especially when we drove down the alley in back.  She begged us to "get out of here and away from this ugly house."  It broke my heart that she was right.  It seemed the area had become very run down and this nice little house was ugly.  Cindy said Lauren was telling Lindsay all about it today when they hit the New Mexico state line!

No comments:

Post a Comment