The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank You Dustin

I had a very good Christmas with family and friends.  I got some nice surprises but the biggest, in more ways than one, was my gift from Dustin.  I think I mentioned on here before that my microwave quit a few weeks ago.  When they passed out presents yesterday we all laughed about me having the biggest present of all.  When I found out it was from Dustin, I had no idea what it might be.  Imagine my surprise when I opened it and found a microwave!  He picked it out and paid for it from his money.  I was amazed and so proud of him.  I am sharing this to let everyone know that not all 20-year-old autistic spectrum, ADHD kids are problems.  They can be as sweet, loving, and kind as anyone else.  Dustin is a college student whose money is hard to come by; it is not like he has lots of money laying around.  Thank you, Dustin.  Grandma loves you!

My new microwave.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment