The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Proud of Lindsay

Lindsay is such an amazing young lady.  As mentioned in my last post, we went to her band concert last night.  She is in the 8th grade Honors Band and they did a great job.  They closed with an excellent piece that is from high school material and it was amazing.  They just kept getting standing ovations.  Lindsay was up there smiling, bowing, and doing what she was supposed to do.  I leaned over to Cindy and said, "Look at Lindsay.  She is up there smiling, thinking, 'Enough already, I have to get out of here!"  Her concert was at 6:30 and she had volleyball practice in another city at 8.  I don't know how she does it all.  She left the concert just a few minutes before 8.  I was proud to notice on the program she was one of just a handful of students who had DRN after her name.  D = District Band, R = Regional Band, and N = National Honor Society.  Way to go, Lindsay!
I didn't take my camera last night since I am such a poor photographer.  Wouldn't you know I had a perfect spot for getting pictures.  Anyway, this is from her district concert a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment