The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Baking Healthy Goodies

Last night I made these muffins for a friend whose mother-in-law is coming to visit her during the Christmas holiday.  The mother-in-law was hospitalized last month and has been placed on a more restrictive diet so Melissa asked me if I could make her some snacks to have on hand.  I had bananas in the freezer so thawed them and made what I am calling some Banana-Spice-Nut muffins.  I never send out one of my concoctions without trying them first.  I had one for breakfast and it was pretty good. 

I am only posting about this to tell my family and friends that it is possible to eat healthy yet tasty foods.  If you are interested in recipes like this, I have a blog where I post them.  In fact, I will be posting this recipe today.  The blog link is http://diabeticenjoyingfood.blogspot.com Since I am a diabetic, the recipes are all ones diabetics can enjoy.  They are, however, tasty and healthy recipes for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment