The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Monday, May 6, 2013

Where Has The Time Gone?

Life sure does have a way of flying by!  Yesterday at church one of the ladies was introducing me to her young grandson.  I told her I had seven grandchildren ages 8 through 20.  Reflecting on that later I couldn't hardly believe my grandchildren are all so grown up.  Tomorrow Dustin will take his last final of his second year of college.  Lauren is in the last month of high school.  It is almost enough to make grandma sit down and cry.  I am so proud of both of them.  Both have many accomplishments and make me proud to say I am their grandmother.  But looking back I just think where did the time go?  Here is a picture of my two young adults when they were grandma's babies!  They really enjoyed this July 2001 vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment