The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back in Tupperware

After being out of Tupperware for over ten years I have started the business again.  May is Tupperware's 65th birthday and my 66th.  So this month I will promoting some of the new products in hopes of having a great birthday celebration for both myself and Tupperware.  Today's feature is the new redesigned FridgeSmart products.  These are great and will save you money by keeping your produce fresh much longer.

You may not have thought it was possible, but our redesigned FridgeSmart® Containers will preserve your favorite produce EVEN longer.

Go to my Tupperware site at www.my.tupperware.com/lindacwilson to check out the new catalog, new products, some lower prices, etc.  You can order from my site and have your order delivered right to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment