The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lindsay's Official Team Finish in Denver

GREAT EFFORT and FINISH TEAM!!
Tejas 14 National finished Colorado Crossroads in 5th place out of 120 teams after beginning in 75th place in the 14 American Division. WOW! I am so very impressed by your efforts. I know that it can be very difficult to press on when you are tired and believe, if even for a second, that you are done but 14 National plays with heart and even in those seconds where other teams might believe they are done, somehow, somewhere each of you prove differently and this is why I find you’re amazing. Yes, as a team we still need to find base defense and cover, and yes we still need to transition, but you have that heart and camaraderie that few teams seldom find and this is one reason I luv this team.

As a reminder, we do not have a tournament this next weekend. As a team we elected to pull our tournament on March 16-17th, and take a short rest, before gearing back up. And, in addition, we will take a moment of pause to rest and enjoy our families. Along these same lines, there will not be practice on Tuesday or Friday of Spring Break week. For those of you extending your Spring Break vacations away, I wish you an enjoyable time, and for everyone in travel, I wish you each safe passages home!!
Regular practices will resume on Tuesday, March 19th.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Respectfully,
Angelia Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment