The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby Linda in Jasonville, Indiana

Yes, that's me sitting in the yard at my Uncle Kelsie's place in Jasonville, Indiana.  I loved going to visit Uncle Kelsie, Aunt Mary, and cousins Joey and Judy.  As I got older one of my favorite treats was riding on the church bus with Kelsie as he ran his route.  Sometimes I wonder if that had anything to do with my choosing to be a bus worker as an adult.

It is so hard to believe we have lost Kelsie, Mary, Joey, and Judy.  Thankful to be in contact with some of the family via facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Was this picture taken near Davis and Neal St. of present day Jasonville

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I have no idea. Sorry, that is me and I am now 65. My uncle moved from there when I was probably about 10 or 12 years old. I remember he was a cop in Jasonville when I was real small. He, his wife, and both of his children have died so I have no one to ask. Do you live in that area? I just know I loved going there to visit and sleeping upstairs. We lived in a basement so sleeping upstairs was a real treat to a child.

    ReplyDelete