The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GRANDMA'S ANGEL

I love pictures of beautiful 'House Beautiful' Christmas trees but that is just not me. I have been putting my tree up this afternoon and with every ornament that goes on it there is a Christmas memory. From my childhood to last year, memories are all over the tree. Here is a picture of my favorite ornament. Just seeing this little angel takes me back to my happy childhood Christmases. We lived in an old three-story farmhouse with very high ceilings. My dad would go out into the woods and come back with a tree everyone said would never fit in a house. But they always did and my sister and I loved them. And this angel was always on that tree. I am so glad my parents allowed me to take that angel with me after I had a family of my own. I have always called Lauren "Grandma's Angel". When I can no longer use this little angel I want it passed down to Grandma's Angel.


No comments:

Post a Comment