The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Friday, November 16, 2012

Lindsay and the 2012 GCISD All-District Band Concert

It is so nice to live across the street from Grapevine High School.  Wednesday night I was able to go see Lindsay perform the the middle school All-District Band.  This band is made up of the best from the 4 middle schools in our school district.  Today was their only time to practice together and they did a great job tonight.  I was not able to get any good pictures of her from my location but here is one when they were not playing.  When they were playing, the first two girls horns blocked my view of Lindsay.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little late posting this. The "today" word should be Wednesday. I typed this after getting home Wednesday night in hopes of adding the video I shot but have not been able to get it uploaded.

    ReplyDelete