The Family of Steve & Linda Wilson

North Texas, United States

Monday, May 28, 2012

Christy's Dogs

I absolutely hate dogs - always have, always will.  All my kids love them and have them, in the house!  This is a picture of Christy's.  Big ole Bear and little aggravating Daisy.  Would you believe that Bear barks and growls at everybody.  I don't even go to Christy's because of the dogs.  Went one day and she shut Bear in the bedroom away from me.  He wanted out so she told me she would let him out and for me to wait in the kitchen.  Said if he saw me he would bark and growl but not to worry, he didn't like strangers.  So I'm in the kitchen and they head for the back door.  He spies me, runs up to me and slaps a big ole paw on each shoulder then starts licking my face!  I'm yelling, "Get him off of me!!!!!"  He's about to lick the skin off my face, and Christy is laughing so hard she can't even get him to move.  Can't you just picture this scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment